Terms & Conditions
All business between clients and Horizontal Space Limo and Transportation Services is a transaction based on the terms and conditions defined here. When any client places an order the assumption, therefore, is that the client agrees to all the terms and conditions defined here.All business between clients and Horizontal Space Limo and Transportation Services is a transaction based on the terms and conditions defined here. When any client places an order the assumption, therefore, is that the client agrees to all the terms and conditions defined here.
- Purchase of Services By placing an order through our website, phone or via email, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least over 18 years old.
All prices quoted are in JOD, with hiring starting at the pickup point (A) and finishing at the drop off point (B) except those hires to or from various airports or those that are the subject of a fixed charge. Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. All specials and promotions limited to availability. Call for current prices. We reserve the right to limit quantities of promotional products. Separate policies apply to specific offers within this website. See individual offer policies and notes for details.
- Online Bookings
All online bookings are subject to Horizontal Space Limo and Transportation Services approval. Occasionally errors may occur where online maps & quotes are calculated incorrectly, in the instance where an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, Horizontal Space Limo & Transportation Services shall maintain the right to refund or cancel orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Horizontal Space Limo & Transportation Services shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price or where unsuitable issue a full refund.
- Waiting Time
All quotes for journeys collecting from a flight into a QAIA include 45 minutes of complimentary waiting time. All other journeys include 15 minutes complimentary waiting time. After the complimentary waiting time for all journeys, a charge calculated increments of JOD 10/hour will be applied to provided debit or credit card when the booking is been made. Or ‘We reserve the right to charge to any credit or debit card provided at the time of booking.
- Payments All charges specified herein, and in the current tariff published by the Company, are payable in advance except for where the client has a credit account or a credit card pre-approved by Horizontal Space Limo and Transportation Services. The credit or debit card you provide when making the booking will be charged for any additional charges e.g., extra waiting time, parking charges. Credit or debit card payments have no surcharge. However, credit card charges are non-refundable for booking cancellations. All online quoted prices are inclusive of VAT. Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior written notice.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy For all bookings cancellations or amendments must be made and acknowledged by Horizontal Space Limo & Transportation Services 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. Otherwise, Horizontal Space Limo and Transportation Services reserves the right to charge the client for the full amount. This also applies to bookings that are made within 12 hours of the pickup time.
- No-Show Policy If the customer fails to show at the designated location for which a reservation has been made and a confirmation was sent out, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- Complaints In the event of a complaint about the services, the hirer should endeavor to contact us directly at support email. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing and within 14 days of the termination date of the service. The Company will acknowledge all complaints within 14 days and will normally reply fully within 28 days.
Payments must be authorized by the cardholder named in the booking. We withhold the right to cancel your booking without prior notice if we reasonably suspect that you or the cardholder are associated with any kind of fraudulent activity. Such suspicion may be based on the following activities:
❖ You cannot provide, when questioned, information about the itinerary such as full pick up and destination addresses, full passenger name and contact number or any other mandatory requirements by the company.
❖ You cannot provide when questioned, contact information for the cardholder so that we may carry out security checks.
❖ The cardholder did not authorize the payment and claims that the booking is fraudulent.
❖ There have been previous fraudulent activity/chargebacks by you or the cardholder.
❖ If we reasonably suspect that you or the cardholder are associated with any kind of fraudulent activity, we reserve full rights to refuse any bookings and we may report you or the cardholder to the fraud department.